Friday, February 13, 2009

Sooo I was thinking about big excestential things this week...





I'M NOT YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY

By the way that was the awesome drama masks vintage sweater I was talking about that I LOVE.

But anywho last saturday was Sno-daze at school and i felt super special cause I skipped out on the monotonous conformity to go see MILK with a couple friends. Let me tell you that is one inspirational movie

The following is a series of photos taken at my house and at a pre party that I went to (even though I was to cool for sno daze)

TONIGHT, WE MASQUERADE:











But yeah after the crazieness we went to like a midnight movie type of deal and MILK was just so wonderful. moving and inspirational. It didn't hurt that the acting was great (including a favorite of mine EMILE HIRCSH) and the script was meticulously blended from history into a modern day drama. I thin it was time for this move. That the world is maybe ready to accept homosexual people as normal people. Just like you an me :)

Oh and also I am currently doing a project about teen corp a volunteer organization/commune from the 60's and 70's. It has really renewed my sense of right and wrong and true happiness. Ah how i wish it were still around.

And in further news my brother was arrested (for the fourth time I believe) for indecent exposure. I have a very strange family as i believe I've mentioned before. My mother is an anxiety attack ridden control freak with a pension for violence and occasionally niceness. Shes really just misunderstood. My father may as well be a 5 year old. He stays at home all day inventing things and wearing i=his miners light. Sometimes a trip to the home depo. I really love him alot, he's basically my best friend. Then there is my brother, described by my friend sean as the "nip rubbin stewart" (self explaining) he has been in constant trouble with the law since 16 for all SORTS of things. Most recently it has been his "protest" against our schools strict nudity rules (1 time streaking and you are expelled) he has invented something called NAKED FRIDAY. It's also the name of his band. Basically every friday they wear cowboy boats and man thongs and run around (freezin their nuts off!) But recently the cops arrested then, toke pics of their naked friday attire and gave a strong warning to never so it again. he's on probation, so he probably listen to them. But its never stopped him in the past. Sigh






THINGS CURRENTLY INSPIRING ME:
The 50's, just in general
as always lookbook
the band wolf mother
the song "Dry the rain" by the Beta band
sweater vest friday
frost
Hemingway & Thoreau
Pygmalion
My art (hopefully I will do an art blog soon of pics and drawings. Sunday?)
Turtles
Eyeballs
Geometry

Thats the basics. Hopefully I'll post again soon. Loves Ya.

No comments: