Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey little boy have you ever heard of dare? Drugs Are Really Expensive. Thats right kide. D-A-R-E.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSwx74dUZs&feature=subscription

Seriously, go watch that right now. It's utterly awesome.

So yeah right now I'm really loving well love songs. Mostly 60's pop esque stuff like:
1234 by the plain white tees
Young love by the mystery jets
Baby I'm yours acrtic monkeys version

You know stuff like that.

Anyways I got the chance to do a shoot in the woods on our property here today and I had so much fun!! (those pics will be in a later post) I also took a few pics the other day on my porch... at night... in the snow:) Some people may think "Why do you keep doing snow shoots landis???" Well I will tell you why. It's because that's all that happens in MINNESOTA! It's pretty though. Anywho...




I loved that outfit! So comfy...

No comments: