Monday, February 2, 2009

" Any fool can make a rule. And any fool will follow it."-Henry David Thoreau

I have recently relized that this blog is very imperonal. You know nothing about me (thats right I imagine you care). While I will still treat my other two blogs thepainwillease and newtopia-headquarters as my place to post my poetry and my diary respectively I have decided to expand this blog. Instead of just posting my clothers of the day and where they come from this will be the place for fashion photography music and my inspirations (however cooky they may be). i sincerely hope you enjoy what this blog has become...



I greatly enjoy being a child and acting like one. I greatly enjoy many other things as well some of them are my stuffed animals, tea parties, and hugs. Oh and photography. I do really love art. All types. I take quite a lot of picture, I draw realistic portraits of people. And I also do abstract paintings. My last one was done at 1 in the morning after eating an ENTIRE PAN OF BROWNIES. It was titled Electric still life. I have one some awards for my paintings drawins poems and photos, but thats not what I'm in it for. I hope that every single piece i make could jump start one person into thinking, or be inspiration for someone. Thats all an artist can ask. :)



As music goes I listen to so much I couldn't possibly list it all. I also quite like going to concerts. I listen to pretty much everything other than country or modern day rap/hip hop. It's all "bitches and hoes!!!" than stuff annoys me. Suggest music if you like :)



As for movies i match A LOT of idependent films. The IFC is my most watched television channel. I'm also a big fan of Brick, Into The Wild, Romeo and Juliet, and anything by Woody Allen. That man is my hero. Fav quote:

"If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank. "
or
"I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown."
or maybe
"I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland."

He is LOVE <3<3<3



I hope you are liking these pics because alot of pain and suffering went into them. I live in Minnesota and today when I was taking these pictures it was -2 degrees. It was so cold I had to run inside between each shot. Now THATS dedication!



As for books I have been reading Shakespeare since the tender age of 7. He is the bee knees let me tell you. And Seeing as the Hobbit was the first chapter book I ever read, at age 5, thats always been close to my heart too. Basically I ike the classics, spy novels, and philosophy.



I supremely enjoy writing formal letters.



"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
John Russell
A quote i try and live by.



Sweater: Alloy
Jewelry: vintage
Shirt: Dads
leggings: Ragstock
Socks: Target
Boots: Delias
Umbrella: London
Teddy: very old gift fom the rents

I'll try to post here atleast once a week. And they will be big juicy posts!
BE MY FRIEND!

No comments: