Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thursday/Friday. 2 days: one pantsless outfit.

Now before you get all grossed out on me keep in mind I partied through thursday night so it doesn't really count if I didn't sleep. I don't know wear my shoes are I lost then somewhere between 4pm Thurday and 4pm Friday. This is my lazy party outfit so SUCK IT.

Black leggings: a ballet store. can't remeber the name
Black cami: Ragstock
(so yes that means-flannel shirt omitted-I was wearing SOLID BLACK SPANDEX. That's how I rock it)
Flannel shirt: Fvintage from the 60's.
Sunglasses: Raybans also vintage.

*Note* Now to explain that. I was at a party wear I knew I wouldn't be crashing at home and it was cold so the spandex & flannel match-up provided comfort. And honestly once the party got going the flannel came off and until you've partied wearing nothing but tight black spandex, you haven't partied.

No comments: